I had Oklahoma Joes for lunch today. If you haven't tried it before you should make it a point to get over there! Their Wednesday special is the Chicken Z-Man sandwhich with fries. The sandwich has smoked chicken, provolone cheese, onion rings, BBQ sauce, and some other special sauce. It is delicious! Also - a secret we have learned is you can order one bone of a rib for $2.50 to go on the side (since a 1/2 slab would be way too much food).
I shouldn't have read this post until tomorrow because now I'm starving and can't eat after 7PM.
ReplyDeleteWe have drug reps bring Oklahoma Joe's for lunch occasionally. MMM you are right.
ReplyDeleteOklahoma Joe's is some amazing BBQ
ReplyDeleteI work close to Oklahoma Joe's and when have people in for meetings we have them cater our lunch at least one day. The food is wonderful and it's easy to over eat. My favorite is the brisket, but it's hard to say that because the ham is good too. Making me hungry just thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteI will be dreaming of BBQ tonight. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI have always heard good things about that place and still have not tried it.
ReplyDeleteI have never had OK. Joe's I must try it I have heard great things about that restaurant. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I love BBQ! Glad you enjoyed your lunch!
ReplyDeleteMy family and I went there on saturday. It is awesome but the only thing I hate is the long lines, sometimes going past the doorway
ReplyDeleteGotta love OK Joes! I remember them beating us at the American Royal and thinking, "Who do they think they are?" Once I sampled the menu I knew why they won so many times!
ReplyDeleteAlways heard about how amazing Oklahome Joe's is, but still havent made it out there. I'm sure i'll get ti eventually but i cant help going to Gates off stateline when i want good bbq
ReplyDelete