I am so excited for the pool to open this weekend! My kids have been asking about the pool now for weeks. I love the summer and hanging by the pool or at the lake. I think some day I will have to move to a warmer climate where it is always warm:)
I enjoy spring and summer as well. I don't like it when it's too hot though. I'm not sure you are going to have to move to enjoy a warmer climate, because ours seems to have changed so much. The warmer climate may be coming to you. :) Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!
I enjoy spring and summer as well. I don't like it when it's too hot though. I'm not sure you are going to have to move to enjoy a warmer climate, because ours seems to have changed so much. The warmer climate may be coming to you. :) Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!
ReplyDelete