Friday, May 25, 2012

Softball!

I watched my daughters softball game for the first time last night!  She had her first game Tuesday night, but I wasn't able to watch since we had class.  In both games she hit the ball well.  I am so proud of her.  This is her first year, and it is coach pitch, so she was a little nervous.  I love softball season!!

2 comments:

  1. Mizzou is playing softball on ESPNU this weekend. I have had an opportunity to watch the sport because of that reason. It is a lot more entertaining that I thought it would be. Highly competitive and full of drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love softball also. My daughter played in two different leagues one summer. We lived in the car running from practice to games back to practice. Stressful at the time but so worth it. I cherish the memories.

    ReplyDelete