I named my blog Raintree Runner because I enjoy running around the lake in my neighborhood, Raintree. This has been a great year for running. The Winter was mild and the Spring has been especially warm. Running on a treadmill is so hard, so I really love to run outdoors. I only run 3 or 4 times per week for about 3.5 miles, and very slow compared to most runners, but I like it anyway:)
Did anyone do the Warrior Dash last weekend? Any fun stories?
I haven't tried the Warrior Dash, but a really fun race to do is the Dam to Dam in Iowa. They serve beer at packet pick up and champagne at the last water stop. Plus there are a lot of fun shirts playing on the name of the race while you run to keep you going.
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend did the Warrior Dash this year! He came home muddy and exhausted, but he loved it.
ReplyDelete